Cloud based products include: domain/website/email hosting, VOIP voice and messaging platforms, email list management, fax gateways, storage and disaster recovery services, and hosted applications or servers. These are delivered through industry leaders with substantial investment in infrastructure, professional staff, and survivability for your business essential services.
We have evaluated numerous providers over the years and are excited about the continuous evolution into the cloud. This has reduced infrastructure costs, time required to open new worksites, and greater ROI on more a utility model rather than a capex model.
Some of the best cloud providers we have worked with, highly recommend, and are pleased to work with include:
- For domain name, email and hosting service management (offered in partnership with TPP) visit: IMAGEOZ.NET Console
- Need Internet Access across Australia for mobile, home, SMB, or the largest of business? Having used nearly all reputable providers, we cannot speak highly enough of Aussie Broadband. They are Australian based, supported locally, and really know their stuff – and are helpful when you need assistance. Check out Aussie Broadband (use this referral link and we both get a bill credit).
- For VOIP and call handling systems, there are many cloud services – yet few premium providers where the service is reliable AND it still includes service, support, and value. As there is no one-size-fits-all solution – contact us for a recommendation based on your circumstance.
- Email and fax list management systems are critical for business communications. Getting the proper message to the correct recipient and tracking every action along the way to assist with conversion is paramount for success. There is a wide range of fax systems and cloud services – contact us for a recommendation based on your circumstance.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery should be considered when there is no issue. MANY companies have implemented an excellent premises based back-up system to then suffer a fire, flood, or worse… Cloud backup and recovery services are rock solid, scalable, robust, and viable with fast internet connections. There are a number of options — one which highly regarded, we use and recommend is: BackBlaze
- Need a fully managed cloud based server or custom platform – we work with Amazon, Google, Rackspace, SiteGround and others in scoping, speccing, provisioning and getting services to power your business – contact us for a recommendation based on your circumstance.
More cloud based offerings hit the market regularly and we try to keep abreast of them and how they might help your business. See something interesting or found a provider we should know about – PLEASE, let us know!