As their primary focuses are distinctive, we have broken our suggested publications and research into several sections for simplicity:
Technology, Communications, Social, Health Green-tech Industry / Investments
- Gigaom’s purpose is to humanize the impact of technology. Gigaom reaches over 6.5 million monthly unique readers and continues to be the leading independent voice that demystifies emerging technology through its blog, events and research. We’re a new type of media company with a business model that leverages technology, transparency and access to information. The company’s growth has been propelled by great writers, journalistic integrity, industry depth and audience engagement.
- Engadget is the definitive guide to this connected life – with a focus (of course) on gadgets! Since 2004, Engadget has exhaustively covered cutting edge devices and the technology that powers them. As they enter their second decade, they’re looking beyond the gadgets themselves to explore how they impact our lives.
Growing Your Business
- Business Spectator is the veritable homepage for Australian businesses with an emphasis on growth and insights on politics, regulation, technology. Founded in 2007, it is read by around 500,000 Australian professionals, business owners, executives and investors every month, viewing more than 2 million pages. Business Spectator is published by Australian Independent Business Media (AIBM) Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of News Ltd.
- There are many quality publications which have migrated to a powerful toolset online. These include: Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc., Smart Company, and many others…
Imagery & Photographic Resources
- PMA Newsline daily photo news connects the imaging communities. Beginning as Developments in 1924, PMA Magazine – Connecting the Imaging Communities has continually changed and evolved with the photo/imaging industry. Now completely digital, this magazine offers a compelling blend of articles, photos and videos for the progressive photo industry member.
- Photo District News PDN delivers the information photographers need to survive in a competitive business—from marketing and business advice to legal issues, photographic techniques, new technologies, and more. PDNOnline covers photo industry news, including interviews and profiles, reports on new products both analog and digital, and information on useful sources for professional photographers.
Other resources will be added as we complete our new website re-launch.
We welcome any recommendations of resources you rely on – thanks!